Due to the pandemic, there is an increase in demand for mental health services.
The more flexible you are able to be, the quicker it is to match you with a therapist. Thank you for your flexibility!
PERSONAL MENTAL HEALTH
Confidential therapeutic services up to age 65
SCHOOL BASED MENTAL HEALTH
Confidential therapeutic services in your child's school
WORK PLACE SOLUTIONS
A full array of workplace-based EAP services and more
ABOUT INTEGRATIVE COUNSELING SOLUTIONS
Since 2008 Integrative Counseling Solutions Inc has been reaching out to schools and rural communities in Central Iowa to make mental health services more accessible.
We are an interdisciplinary team made up of Licensed Therapists, Social Workers, a Psychiatrist and a Psychiatric Nurse. Together we are able to provide a comprehensive and holistic approach to mental health treatment which includes; mental health assessment, counseling, referral, skill development, play therapy, parent child interaction therapy, sand tray therapy, psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
We serve children, teens, adults, couples and families at our Polk and Marion County offices, with 57 school locations throughout Central Iowa.
We offer mental health assessments and counseling for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families at our two locations: West Des Moines and Knoxville. Our Licensed therapists help with issues such as depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, anger, abuse, learning disorders, ADD/ADHD, stress management, relationship issues, work issues and more.
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- United Behavioral Health
- Title XIX/Medicaid:
- Amerihealth Caritas
- United Healthcare
If you are a dedicated mental health professional who is passionate about improving client outcomes and helping Iowans to access mental health services, we want you to join our team!
- EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
- WELLMARK BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD HEALTH INSURANCE
- A SUPPORTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- YEAR ROUND POSITION WITH FLEXIBLE SUMMER HOURS
- FREE PLAY THERAPY TRAINING
- FREE SUPERVISION TOWARDS LICENSURE
- Generous Full Time Benefits: PTO, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance and Long Term disability insurance
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc. seeks a licensed therapist with an LMHC (or Temp LMHC), LMFT (or Temp LMFT), LISW or LMSW, to join our growing School Based Team. Positions available in Dallas, Story, Madison, Warren, Marion, Jasper, and Polk County Schools as well as offices in West Des Moines, Indianola, Ankeny, Webster City and Knoxville, Iowa.
We are a dedicated, innovative and multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals who are breaking down barriers to help Iowans access mental health services in Central Iowa.
The ideal candidate will have over 2 years experience as a licensed therapist, additional training in a therapeutic method, experience treating children, teens, adults, and families. EMDR Training, CADC and/or Registered Play Therapist (RPT) are a plus!
- Evaluating and assessing children, parents, and families and developing specific mental health treatment plan.
- Providing individual and family therapy services with an emphasis on dealing with trauma and building resilience.
- Collaborating with school staff to meetneedsof children and families.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and resume to:
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Cheryl Garland, Clinical Director
1200 Valley West Drive #508
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Please email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's degree and licensure as an LISW,, LMHC (or Temp LMHC), LMFT. (or Temp LMFT), LMSW
- Experience providing therapeutic services to children, youth and families.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful candidates must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the Child Abuse Registry and must have a valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,500.00 to $65,000.00 /year
If you are interested in applying or a position with Integrative Counseling Solutions, please complete the brief form below and attach your Cover Letter, Resume and CV.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
© 2021 Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc.
Integrative Counseling Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.